Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Illinois Beach State Park by: Andrei P. Oak Grove School
Last summer I went to Illinois Beach State Park. When I arrived nobody was there. I went there with my dad and two sisters. I jumped in the water and it was freezing cold! I went back in the sand and Lexi, my sister, poured water on me. It was perfect! Then my dad threw certain rocks into Lake Michigan. Lexi and I raced to see who could find the rock first. Lexi found seven and I found nine. After the rock game we started walking down the beach and found a little stream. It was warmer than Lake Michigan and it was shallow. At the end of the stream my dad found a little tadpole. He caught the tadpole and tried to push it with the water onto the sand so he wouldn't hurt it, but unfortunately he buried the tadpole with sand. Finally we went home and I am waiting to go again next summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau