Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Ravinia by: Colin H. Oak Grove School
Last summer I went to Ravinia to see my favorite band ABBA with my family. Ravinia is in Highland Park. When we got there my dad gave the lady our tickets. Before the concert at Ravinia we ate at a fantastic hot dog place or, like I like to call it hot dog heaven. After that my family and I had ice cream at an ice cream stand right next to the hot dog place inside Ravinia. We had our seats in the pavilion. We could of sat in the grass with our picnic blanket but it was crowded. When the concert started I sat next to dad in the seating arena. I sang all the songs but I had to leave early because I had an ear infection. I totally loved going to Ravinia. They don't only have ABBA. They could have your favorite singer or band just wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau