Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Lifetime Fitness by: Monika Z. Oak Grove School
Last month I went to Lifetime Fitness with my dad, mom, and my sister. First we went rock climbing, it was challenging and it was hard. I made it to the top! Then we went to play basketball, it was my mom and sister against my dad and I, we won. There was also a place to play soccer but we didn't play because personally we don't like soccer that much. Finally my favorite part was when we went swimming. There were two water slides. One is open and one is closed. I went down both. My sister and I were playing on the slides and racing each other, my mom was swimming and my dad was reading a book. I hope we go back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau