Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Libertyville Sports Complex by: Grace L. Oak Grove School
I went to the Libertyville Sports Complex over the summer. When I went there, I first played basketball and my team won! After that, I played a soccer game that ended in pretty much a tie. After soccer I hit in the batting cages. I hit five pitches and missed three. Then I went rock climbing, it was very high, but I made it all the way to the top! I saw Birthday parties there too! I would want to have my Birthday party there, would you? I also saw a running track and saw people running. I had an awesome time there and I hope to go again to the Libertyville Sports Complex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau