Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Independence Grove by: Chae-Rin L. Oak Grove School

Last August I went to Independence Grove with my mom and my sister. It was fantastic! There were tons of things to do, like fishing, going on bike rides, swimming, boating and much more. I chose paddle boating. It cost $25 for one hour. When we got on the boat we saw lots of people swimming. My mom and I did the paddling, while my sister was putting her feet in the water. When we got off the boat we went to our car and drove home. When I come back next summer I'm going to try something new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau