Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Philly G's by: Bella C. Oak Grove School
Philly G's is the best place to eat because it has a bar, a banquet room for weddings and meetings, and also a party room. The bar has a dance floor and a singer that lets you dance to a really good song. The place where you can get married is upstairs. The party room is where you can have a meeting or a birthday party in fact I'm going there for my birthday party to eat. I know my mom will be able to tell my family what to order because she works there! When I went to the bar room I paid the singer one dollar for the great singing. Also the bar had a television. The thing that was funny was that there was a baseball team playing called the Phillies. Whenever I have a celebration I'm spending it at Philly G's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau