Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, January 28, 2010
The Silo by: Shannon L. Oak Grove School
Our family likes going out on Saturday night for great food and fast service, so we ended up in a big two story restaurant, Silo. We didn't have to go on Saturday but since we did there was an awesome magician. He is funny, makes balloons, and does amazing tricks! I know all of this because when I went there with my siblings, parents and grandma he did all of these unbelievable tricks. The magician made me a jumping balloon mouse and he did this trick with my grandmother's ring. We were all so amazed! Once the magician left I was kind of bored but that was not a problem for long because near the entry there is a whole shelf full of these little fun portable games that you bring back to your table. I didn't play very long because our food came right away. We ordered two pizzas, 1 pepperoni and 1 cheese since they are famous for their pizza. I personally like cheese better than pepperoni but I'm sure the pepperoni was great too! Over all I had a great time at Silo and I can't wait to go back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau