Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Oberweis By: Spencer V. Oak Grove School
I love ice cream, and I love going to Oberweis! I don't remember what flavors of ice cream I ate the last time I was there with my mom, dad, and sisters because I go there a lot. I do remember that I had a hard time choosing because they have a ton of unique flavors. (They don't just sell ice cream, though. They also sell lemonade, skim milk, chocolate milk, and other drinks too. My family has Oberweis milk delivered to my home!)

On about half of the tables in Oberweis, there is a chessboard with chess pieces. I started to play a game with my dad the last time I was there, but when I was eating my ice cream, my sisters knocked over all of the pieces! That was the end of my game!

When we were leaving Oberweis, an employee offered us balloons! I highly recommend that you to to Oberweis!


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Try the Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake - you will want to come back again and again.

March 30, 2010 at 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau