Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Centre Club by: Brian N. Oak Grove School
Swish, basketball, racquetball, volleyball, track and fitness... I had an amazing time just playing around at the Centre Club in Gurnee. The seventh grade at my school went there, and since my mom was a chaperone, my friend and I got to go too. My friend and I played Newcomb practically the whole time. We also played a little racquetball. Unfortunately we could not go swimming because we did not have our bathing suits. After we were there for about two hours we got some snacks like goldfish and a bottle of Gatorade. Right before we went home, we ran on the track. I can't wait until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau