Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Rinkside by: Nicholas H. Oak Grove School
I had an amazing time when I went to Rinkside! I went to Rinkside with my dad, and the first thing we did was play Laser Tag! My dad and I were on different teams but we had a great time anyway! My dad's team won, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! At the end my nickname for Laser Tag was Prettycat, I did horrible! I was amazed when my dad got the nickname Panther! The next thing we did was eat. I ate a funnel cake and drank some Sprite. I wanted dessert but my dad had something else planned instead. We went to the arcade and I got 968 tokens! I cashed them all in candy! I would love to go back!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau