Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Libertyville Theater by: Sacha K Oak Grove School
I love the Libertyville Theater. The last time I went there I saw Harry Potter and the Half Blood Price. Before the movie began, the usher asked trivia questions. If you answered one right, you got a free movie ticket to the theater. I had a slushy and popcorn to enjoy the movie, then when I was at my seat the usher who worked there went up and down the aisles and asked if we or anyone needed refills on drinks and asked for popcorn refills for free. I was so surprised! Another thing I did at the movie theater was play arcade games. I played Pac Man, and it was really fun. I can't wait until I go back to the Libertyville Theater!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau