Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, January 7, 2010
The Volo Auto Museum by: Sammy S. Oak Grove School
One day my Grandma and I went to the Volo Auto Museum in Volo. We walked in, bought a ticket, and went to the first room. In the first room we saw cars from TV shows and I sat in the Flintstones car, it was comfortable. Then we went outside and saw army vehicles from the Vietnam War. You could not get in them, but you could touch them. There were tanks, trucks, and Hummers! We moved back inside into four new rooms that had a bunch of cars. There was an Easter Bunny car, a hot rod, and even a monster truck. They had a lot of cars from movies too. When my Grandma and I were looking at the monster truck my Grandma bumped me into the monster truck's wheel. That hurt! My Grandma said we had to go home. I hope I can go there again to see more vehicles. That was so fun and interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau