Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
The Jelly Belly Factory by: Dominic F. Oak Grove School

Chuga Chuga Choo Choo... That is the sound of the train in the Jelly Belly Factory. There were pictures of famous people like Albert Einstein made out of jelly beans, not paint!!! We got to see how they made jelly beans. When we got off the train, we got free jelly belly samples like apple, bubble gum, cherry, strawberry, ect. The Jelly Belly Factory is enormous!!! There is even a car shaped like a jelly bean! It was so awesome! I went with my grandma and my sister. We went to the gift shop and it was big too! The best kind of jelly bean is the belly flop. When I was there they were on sale!!! Next time I go there I wish I would have more fun and more samples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau