Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, December 17, 2009
The Lake County Discovery Museum by: John R. Oak Grove School
I went to the Lake County Discovery Museum with my family for my grandpa's birthday. I loved it. It was so much fun. First, I got to put on old Chicago Bears players football pads. Next, I took cool pictures with the animal artifacts. We got hungry so we ate lunch in the park. There was a big statue of a life size mammoth in the park. Plus, there was a man made beaver dam that kids could crawl into so I did. After that, we watched a movie about Walter Peyton and his records in a theater for 10 people. Finally it was time to leave the museum. I think the Lake County Discovery Museum is one of the best museums ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau