Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, December 10, 2009
The Marriott Theatre by: Noah J. Oak Grove School
I went to the Marriott Theatre with my class at school. When I went there, there was a long line to get in. When we finally got to our seats, we watched the play called the Nutcracker. The Nutcracker had a cool stage that is actually a machine that turned into stairs. After the play, the audience asked the actors questions. I got to ask a question twice. I noticed that the theatre was kind of small. Instead of seats in front of the stage, they were surrounding it on all four sides. I sat at the second to last row in the first section that came in to view after I walked out of a hallway. The theatre's lobby was kind of pretty. It had a crystal chandelier, a nice rug, two large staircases that move away from each other and then meet at the top, and a seating area with a television. The Marriott Theatre is a cool place, (but all I got to do was watch a play). When you come to Lake County, you should go to the Marriott Theatre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau