Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, September 23, 2010
What I like about Gurnee by: Lilly from Woodland Intermediate School
Gurnee was voted the top 10 locations to go on a vacation. So let me tell you a little about here in Gurnee. Gurnee has Six Flags Great America which has roller coasters, water-parks. There are also my favorite heavenly restaurants. My favorite is Applebee’s and T.G.I.Fridays. I go to Woodland Intermediate. Jewel Osco is right across the street a little bit down is a water park. Up the street is Best Buy, right next to it is Target, across the street is my life, it is like heaven, it is the mall, Gurnee Mills! Hallelujah. On one side of the mall is the Fairfield Inn and the Comfort Inn and behind it is a three year olds happy place, it is Toy’s R Us and behind Toy’s R Us is KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort.

I hope you like what everything I have told you about my Gurnee. I hope you visit my hometown the village of Gurnee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau