Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Bertrand's Bowling Alley by: David R. Greenwood Elementary School Waukegan
I went to the Bertrand's Bowling Alley with my family. It looked like it was small on the outside, but when you go inside it is really big. When we were bowling we used the bumpers and I kept hitting the edge.

It is so big and it has almost fifty lanes to bowl on. A lot of people were there when I got there. We bowled for almost an hour and it was so much fun bowling. My score was 94. When we were at home I asked my parents if we could go there again. I loved going to Bertrand's Bowling Alley and can't wait to go back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau