Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, September 2, 2010
The People's Choice Family Fun Center by: Destiny Greenwood Elementary School Waukegan
For my family trip I went to People's Choice Family Fun Center. We went on Wednesday and it was movie night. We watched 'Up' the movie. It was so funny we loved it. The funniest part was the end when the house landed on Paradise Falls.

The outside of People's Choice is yellow with white letters. The inside is full of games and the great smell of pizza and popcorn. There were people getting food, playing games and it was full of excitement and fun.

At People's Choice movie night I also got to play games. One of the games I played was the candy Sponge Bob game. I also ate pizza, candy, nachos, ice cream, a hot dog and had some pop. Then finally I had to go. You should take your family to movie night on Wednesdays at 6:30pm in Waukegan, I am sure you will have a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau