Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, August 5, 2010
The Field House by: Jason G. Waukegan Elementary School

This is my blog about the Field House. The Field House is located on Grand Ave. The field House has volleyball, basketball, rock climbing and you can also jog all over the field house. The Field House is the perfect place to visit if you come to Lake County. When I went to the Field House I practiced playing basketball and I also looked around and it was very nice. It was so cool! I was playing basketball on one of the high rims and I felt like I was in the NBA All Star game. This is my blog about why you should come visit the Field House.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau