Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, July 29, 2010
The Waukegan Beach by: Lavella M. Greenwood Elementary School in Waukegan
My family and I went to the Waukegan Beach. The beach is at 201 Seahorse Drive. It has sand and water to play in. Also it has tables to eat on and some grass by the tables. My sister and I played in the sand and made a sandcastle. Then we swam in the water. It was cold! Then it started to get warm in the shallow water. After that my sisters, brothers, mom, dad and I ate our food. We had sandwiches and some pop and carried it in a picnic basket. You can bring any kind of food you want. After we ate my sisters and I laid on our beach towels. You have to bring your own food there. After a great day we gathered our stuff and we went home. There are many fun things to do at the Waukegan Beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau