Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Lake Bluff Beach by: Hussain A. Greenwood Elementary School Waukegan

I went to Lake Bluff Beach with my cousin. I went swimming in the freezing water. Their playground was awesome and a lot of fun. It was close to the water right on the sand. There is a slide that shoots you into the water. The sand on the beach was very moist; great sand to make sand castles. My cousins and I ran out of time so we didn't make a sandcastle but, other people were making them! That was the coolest time at LAKE BLUFF BEACH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau