Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Lake County Fair by: Abby V. Greenwood Elementary School in Waukegan

I went to the Lake county Fair with my mom and some of my neighbors. I saw three girls in pretty dresses riding around in a golf cart. I think they might have been in the Lake County Fair Queens. There were so many different choices for dinner I had a hard time choosing from pizza, funnel cake, or a hot dog. I finally decided to get pizza and homemade lemonade. I went on the bumper cars and bumped into my mom a lot. I had a competition with my mom on the water shooting game. I also saw a lot of photographs in a building. Some photos had blue ribbons. There was an amazing show with lions and owls and many other animals. As we were walking around we could smell the farm animals in the barns like cows and sheep. The last thing we did was watch a dirt bike race. It was really cool! You see the people riding dirt bikes go off jumps and make sharp turns. It was the best time I ever had at the Lake County Fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau