Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, September 16, 2010
KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort by: Julian from the Greenwood Elementary School in Waukegan
I went to KeyLime Cove. At first I saw a big water slide outside. When you pull up by the door you can get your luggage taken out by a bellboy. When I walked inside I saw a great big waterpark with a pool, a food place, a bar and a lot of candy. When I went to the room there was a flat screen TV, a coffee maker, a phone and a tiny refrigerator.

I then was able to go the the waterpark. There were waterslides, a basketball water game, a hot tub, and a place for little kids. I had so much fun. My favorite waterslide was the dark one that goes outside. When we left the waterpark I went to the arcade. They have many games like Battleship, but my favorite was Skeeball.

There is also a place that sells hot dogs, burgers and ice cream. It is called DW Andersons. The had the best cheese fries and a great cheeseburger.

If you have a chance you should stay at the KeyLime Cove, it is a great time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau