Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Quonset Pizza by: Gabrielle S. Geenwood Elementary School in Waukegan

I went to Quonset Pizza with my Dad. Quonset Pizza has a green sign that says "Quonset Pizza". Quosnet Pizza is at the corner of Grand Ave and McAree Road. Inside there is an oven that cooks the pizzas. It is really dark inside, unless you sit next to a window.
My Dad and I ate pepperoni and sausage pizza. It tasted so juicy! I loved how the cheese was melted. They are sometimes fast and sometimes slow. It depends on how many people are there. They have really nice waitresses there! Quonset Pizza is better than any pizza place in Waukegan. This is why Quonset Pizza is so good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau