Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Bristol Renaissance Faire by: Grace M. Greenwood Elementary School in Waukegan

I went to a fair called the Bristol Renaissance Faire with my mom, brother, sister, and sister's friend. I went on only one ride at the fair. It was a chair ride that swings around ropes around a pole. It was scary at first. Next, my brother Evan and my sister Maddie wanted to do a fun competition so, they did fencing. I could not play because I was too young. My sister won. After that we got some food. There was normal food and medieval food like big turkey legs and much more. Then, we stopped by the stage to see some performers. Everyone there is dressed up that time in history. There was a man walking around selling really fancy hats. It was a ring with small fake flowers and berry's and three pieces of ribbon. I really liked them so I asked if I could buy one and my mother said yes so after that I had a medieval hat. My sister and her friend Megan wanted to get there palm read. When they came out they said that they would have a good life. I wish it was open year round instead of just the summer time because I can't stay away from the Bristol Renaissance Faire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau