Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Bare Foot Bay by Ben B. an Oak Grove Elementary School Student

My Family and I went to Bare Foot Bay in Mundelein, an outdoor water park, and we had a blast! We got a nice spot on the grass by the speakers. It was very relaxing. We went on a heated lazy river, a tube slide, and a drop slide. I went on the diving board, I swam in the main pool, and played with built in water toys. After doing all those fun things I went to the concession stand. I had a cookie sandwich and a lemonade. The cookie sandwich was a killer because of all the chocolate and ice cream! After my snack break i went "island walking" on the water. Don't let go of the ropes above you or you'll fall in. I didn't go in the baby pool, but they have one. I want to go back to Bare Foot Bay again some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau