Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Waukegan Lake Front by: Jocelyne MR. Greenwood Elementary School in Waukegan
I went to the Lake Front with my family. We saw boats there. I ate chocolate ice cream and it was good. Then we went walking to the beach and then came back. The boats were nice, some were white and some had names. One of the boats I saw was perfect. I wanted to own that boat, it was marine colors, white and navy blue. I believe there were 11 boats. Then we ate ice cream and I had chocolate ice cream on a cone and the cone had chocolate. My mom had mango ice cream in a cup and my dad had Key Lime ice cream in a cone. My brother, sisters, and cousin had the colorful fruity ice cream. We sat at the tables with the umbrellas. It was a hot day and I think it was somewhere between 89 and 98 degrees. It was a nice way to spend the hot day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau