Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Bowen Skatepark by: Jacquee T. Greenwood Elementary School Waukegan
I went to Bowen Skatepark. Bowen Skatepark looks alike a dried up pool because it once was one. When I go I wear pads and gear then I rollerblade or skateboard. Everyday the skatepark is open I put clothes on and go. I think skateboarding is fun, but rollerblading is awesome. If you decide to go, make sure you know how to stop when you go past the bump or just take the stairs. The park may look small on the outside, but it is big inside. To find Bowen Skatepark take North Sheridan Road. I chose this skatepark because I love to go there and I am across the street from it, but you will like it no matter where you come from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau