Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, April 22, 2010
My Trip to Six Flags by: Esteban G. Greenwood Elementary School Waukegan

When I went to Six Flags with my family we had to give the workers our season passes. After that we went inside Six Flags. The first thing I saw was the Giant Drop. Then I asked my mom if we could go on it and she said "yes." So I was happy, but that is not the only ride, there is also the Raging Bull. It goes so fast and trust me it is pretty scary sometimes. It can knock your hat off of your head. But my favorite ride is still the Giant Drop. The Octopus is a ride that will get your head dizzy. Six Flags has 13 roller coasters and tons of rides for little kids. You should come visit Six Flags Great America, it is really a lot of fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau