Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Chicago Botanic Gardens Halloween Fest by: Vittorio B. Oak Grove School
Almost my whole family and I went to the Botanic Garden Halloween Fest. The first thing I say was Frankenstein with bouncy shoes. He was standing at the entrance but he didn't scare me! Then I saw the monster from The Black Lagoon eating a leg. I went on the other side so he couldn't get me. After that we went to decorate pumpkins. Mine had a bunch of faces and lines. It was cool. Then, Fred the vampire, came in and told us to come to his show. After that we saw the magician. He was balancing on a ladder and was juggling with bowling pins. We were thirsty so we got a drink. It was delicious. After that we got a free sensitive plant! We saw a scientist. Then we went to play games and I won a bunch of prizes. The last thing we saw before we left was the spooky mini trains. This was our second time going this year and we're going back again next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau