Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, October 7, 2010
What I Like About Gurnee by: Janas M. from Woodland Intermediate School
I live in Lake Villa, which is next to Gurnee, IL. Gurnee was listed as one of the U.S.’s top 10 locations. There are many nice places to visit.

There are theme parks, water parks, and resorts like Hunt Club Park, KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort and Six Flags Great America/Hurricane Harbor. Across the street from Great America is my favorite restaurant, Jimmy John’s. Their subs are unbelievable! West of Six Flags there is Gurnee Mills a great shopping mall.

In Gurnee Mills there is an awesome sushi restaurant called Hyashi. Outside the mall down Grand Ave. there is a Potbelly’s. Also down Grand Ave. there is a T.G.I.Friday’s, Chilis, Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse and many more restaurants.

My favorite theme park is Six Flags Great America. In Great America my favorite ride is the Raging Bull. They also have Frightfest every October. It is so awesome to see the park all decorated for Halloween.

There are lots more restaurants and things to do in Gurnee and Lake County but I have just named my favorites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau