Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, October 14, 2010
The Genesee Theatre by: Ja'Nya at Greenwood Elementary School in Waukegan
I went to the Genesee Theatre with my family. We went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks the Sequel. My mom, sister, our friends Carla and Deshaunty and I went there for my sister's birthday. We have been there 3 times. First time was for my brother's birthday and we saw Alvin and the Chipmunks. The second time, my mom, sister and I say Hannah Montana the Movie and the last time we saw Alvin and the Chipmunks the Sequel.

When I walked in the Genesee Theatre I thought that it was huge. The address is 203 North Genesee Street. On the outside it says Genesee Theatre. The colors of it are green and kind of pink or red. When you walk in it there is someone to take your tickets. Then you can go to the counter and buy some popcorn and soda.

The first time we went we all got popcorn and a drink. We sat in the front row and the Chipmunks and Dave looked way bigger than they were suppose to be! My sisters seat kept moving and she tried to fix it and spilled her soda. After the movie we went home.

You should visit the Genesee Theatre they have regular movies and sometimes they have concerts. I had a great time there and you will too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau