Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Still Larry's in Antioch by Valerie, W.C. Petty Elementary School in Antioch
Did you know Antioch is my home town? Let me tell you about the amazing town of Antioch! Here is a cool place in Antioch that is my favorite.

One of my favorite places in Antioch is Still Larry's. On a corner of a building next to Antioch Post Office and Piggly Wiggly. When go in, you look at the menu and think, "There's so many choices, what should I get?" There are doughnuts, ice cream, coffee, and hot chocolate. I want to go there every morning to get doughnuts and a cup of hot chocolate. In the summer I would sometimes get ice cream as a treat. Reading that makes you starving doesn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau