Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, March 10, 2011
AYSO Soccer by: Blake B. at W.C. Petty Elementary School in Antioch
I like to play on the AYSO soccer league. I love to play soccer and we play for fun, so if you loose it isn't bad at all. Since it is for fun, they can put different people in to try new stuff. So if you like soccer come and try it. I like it and I've played for seven years, it is fun. Do you like soccer? You won't have to pay a lot, it is only $50. It is at the wooden park (Centennial Park), and the park has bleachers and it has a very big and fun park that I think you would also like. The park also has two baseball fields and lots of grass in the AYSO League. I think you would like it very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau