Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, February 17, 2011
The Antioch Library by: Jhonna R. at the W.C. Petty Elementary School in Antioch
The Antioch Library is one of my favorite places in Antioch. I like the Antioch Library because I love to read. There are also movies that you can borrow. My dad drops me and my 18 year old sister off at the library and we check out books. I usually check out movies about dogs and animals. We don't go there a lot and I don't know why. I ask my dad to come with us but he is tired sometimes so that is why my sister comes with me. Even though we don't go there often I still really like it there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau