Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Antioch Movie Theater by: Lexy J. at the W.C. Petty Elementary School in Antioch
Do you live in Antioch? I know I do. One of my favorite places to go is WAIT!! Guess. I will give you some clues. It is on Lake Street, it is a good place to go with your family and friends and it is loaded with popcorn and yummy candies. If you guessed the Antioch Movie Theater, you are correct. I like the movie theater because it plays some of my favorite movies and they sell great tasting popcorn. If you are ever visiting Antioch, stop and see a movie at the theater, I know you will like it as much as I do. I think it RULES!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau