Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Ceramics for You by: Eleni at the W.C. Petty Elementary School in Antioch
I want to tell you about my favorite place in Antioch. It is called Ceramics for You. It is located at 1498 Main Street in Antioch, Illinois. Let me tell you why I like it. First, you can choose any ceramic to paint. Second, you can look at what other people painted on the drying rack. Third, they make great presents. Last time I was there I painted a dolphin. I hope if you are in Antioch you will go there, I think you will love it like I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau