Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, January 6, 2011
The Antioch Music Store by: Marina O. from the W.C. Petty Elementary School in Antioch
The Antioch Music Store is a good music store for getting instruments and other music items. If you are in Antioch you could stop by the music store and see some of the instruments that they have. I think is a good music store. My first time to the music store is when I needed a recorder for school. The store is amazing if you ask me. I saw some guitars, a drum set and some saxophones in the window from the outside of the store.

The coolest thing at the store is that you can get any type of music books, accessories or any instrument you need. If you ever in Antioch and you like music, visit the Antioch Music Store, it's awesome and I think you would like it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau