Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Antioch Theatre by: Megan V. at the W.C. Petty Elementary School in Antioch
I went to the Antioch Theatre to see a movie. It was so fun. I went to see Toy Story 3 in 3D. It was so cool. I went with my mom and dad. We had popcorn, candy and a soda. They have a lot of candy to choose from.

I also have seen How to Train Your Dragon at the theatre. I saw it with my friend Rainy and her mom. You can sit at the very top or the bottom of the theatre, but we sat at the top. The theatre is really big. When you walk in there is a place where you can buy popcorn, soda, candy and tickets. They also have a separate area to salt your popcorn.

I really like going to see movies and some day I would like to go back to the Antioch Theatre to see another one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau