Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Ceramics For You by: Gabriella from W.C. Petty Elementary School in Antioch

My favorite place to go in Antioch is Ceramics For You.

When you first get there you go in and see all of these ceramics. Then a worker will greet you. Next, they get you settled and help you through the steps. You can choose three colors of paint to use. You can paint piggy banks, plates, pots, pans, cups, little statues, cooking supplies and a lot more. The workers tell you that you have to paint 3 or more coats on your project. You then get to use a blow dryer and dry your ceramic, but you have to blow dry it after each coat of paint. I always go with my mom for a mother-daughter day. My mom does cooking supplies so she does not have to keep on paying for such expensive things. I always paint the piggy banks.

You can also have your birthday there. You can choose the subject on what the party will be then you can choose the ceramics you get to paint during the party.

One more thing they offer is ceramic classes. In class you get the make the stuff out of clay and paint or you can use glass to make snakes.

Ceramics For You is my favorite place to go in Antioch and I can't wait until I can go again.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau