Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Genesee Theatre by: Amelia N. from W.C. Petty Elementary School in Antioch
I love to go to the Genesee Theatre! I go there not just for play, I will even go there for my dance competitions. So I have even been on the stage and in the dressing rooms.

I also love going to see the Nutcracker, they always do it near Christmas. My mom said that maybe this year I could try out and maybe I could get a part in the ballroom scene. But I am a little to busy to be doing something like that.

This is my favorite place to go in Lake County and it could be yours also!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau