Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Apple Orchard by: Taylor H. at the W.C. Petty Elementary School in Antioch
The Apple Orchard in Antioch, Illinois is the most funnest place to visit. There are many shops there. In the shops there's a lot of stuff made out of apples, like cider, apple sauce, jelly and more. When I went into the shop, I got a yummy cookie. The cookie was shaped as a pumpkin with orange sprinkles on top. It was so delicious I didn't want to share with my little sister.

After I ate my cookie I went with my mom to pay for the apple picking in the orchard. After we paid we went into the apple park right next to us. In the park there is a big truck that takes you to the orchard. I saw people still searching for apples and people getting in the pumpkin patch to get a pumpkin. When we were in the truck, I saw a lot of animals in the trees. Sadly they were fake. We stopped and got off the truck and starting looking for apples. It took us a long time to find the apples.

After about five minutes my mom found an apple. Then after a few more minutes she found more than four trees filled with apples. I had a great time at the Apple Orchard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau