Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Six Flags Great America by: Mina at the W.C. Petty Elementary School in Antioch
I like Six Flags! My favorite ride is the triple-play. Once you are in the rides are free and I think that is cool. I went with my dad while my mom stayed at home with my little brother. Dad and I watched a movie there. After that we went on a few rides. The Condor was a little fun, but the Lobster was a little more fun, but the American Eagle was really fun. Then we went on the Triple Play. It starts off spinning in circles, then the seats start to spin. We started to go up and down, then before we knew it we were spinning, the seats were spinning and we were going up and down at the same time. It was a lot of fun and I hope I can go back this year as it is opening soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau