Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Antioch by: Nathan P. at W.C. Petty Elementary School in Antioch
Did you know that the origin of the word Antioch is Turkish, and comes from the ancient cities of the Bible? I'm going to tell you a little story about the little town I live in, right here. Here are a few things I REALLY love about Antioch!

Antioch is like the Krusty Krab of Illinois. Everyone loves this suburban one-of-a-kind town. My Favorite sandwich shop in Antioch, I must say, is Big Bites. Located near Jewel, this restaurant serves my favorite foot long hot dogs, juicy cheeseburgers, great sandwiches, and spectacular milkshakes. It's a real treat to go to Big Bites because they serve delicious food and I don't get to to there that often. Now isn't your stomach rumbling at just the thought of it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau