Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Kroll's Farm by: Ryan K. Oak Grove School
Sch sch sch that is the sound of the corn being brushed of the hands of little kids, My friend Beau and I went to Kroll`s Farm to do a corn maze. You wouldn’t believe how confusing it was! I think this was a fun place because you can buy pumpkins, pet animals and try the corn maze. Beau and I went a couple of weeks before Halloween. We went to get pumpkins and go through the corn maze. There were these questions to answer. Beau and I had to remember the answers. If you did you could win a pumpkin.
After the corn maze we moved to the petting zoo. Beau and I saw that they were selling pet rabbits. Then we moved on to picking pumpkins and Beau’s Mom was so nice that she let me have a pumpkin. This is a fun, fun place to go for family time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau