Facebook Youtube Twitter Flickr GoSeeChicago Lake County, Illinois Lake County, Illinois J Rudny, LLC
Lake County, Illinois - Kids' Blogosphere
 
Thursday, June 11, 2009
The Tempel Lipizzan Horse Farm by: Quinn B. Oak Grove School

The Tempel Lipizzan is a great place to visit if you like horses. The horses are beautiful and they do amazing tricks. The US Forces reserved the Lipizzans, which is neat. I went to Tempel Lipizzan with my grandma and brother last summer. We all thought the show was interesting and exciting. They sell hot dogs if you get hungry. And they are delicious. They have shows from June to September and also have off-season tours. They even sell hay and vegetables. So if you are ever in Wadsworth, Illinois come to a show unlike any other.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Seveska said...

Hi Quinn,
I can't believe I have never visited Temple Lipizzans and it's almost in my backyard! Jason won some tickets to go there, so maybe I'll have a chance to see the beautiful horses! It sounds awesome!
Mrs. Seveska

July 3, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

   
Copyright 2009 Lake County, Illinois Convention & Visitors Bureau